Brigette Tilley covers a number of topics she has been confronted with as an openly bi woman:
- Don’t tell me “it’s a phase.”
- Don’t assume that I’m into weird stuff because I swing both ways.
- Do not ask me to have a threesome.
- You need to realize that sexuality is not always black and white, even if it works that way for you.
- Don’t ask any variation on the following question: “So say a hot guy and an equally hot girl were walking down the street… Who would you choose?” after I’ve just told you that I’m equally attracted to both men and women.
Follow this link to read her responses.